Bespoke Solutions for Indian Defense – Ultra-Light & Compact Power Generating Sets
- Approx. 50% staff works on design, development and planning.
- Expertise of more than 20 years in the field of DG sets for Defence.
- In-house Design Hub for Mechanical and Electrical Design.
- Dedicated group for component development and research.
- In-house facilities such as environment chamber and various test benches for validating the developed systems.
- Various tools used for quality checks – IR cameras, Sound & Vibration Analysers, Portable EMI/EMC Analyser.
- OEM's of Cummins Generators, Deutz AG, Cooper Engines, Aixro Germany, & YASA Motors UK.
- Registered with DRDO, BEL, CPCB, CPRI, ARAI and NSIC.
Manufacturers of Ultra-light & Compact, Customised DG Sets & Power Systems.
Designed to meet Indian defence requirements for Variable Speed Technology.
Accurate at DEFEXPO 2018 :
Accurate at DEFEXPO 2016 :
Honourable Raksha Mantri at The Accurate Stall
Accurate Team headed by The CMD, Mr. Kiran Jadhav
- 5 kVA to 100 kVA Variable Speed PMA based Compact Modular DG Sets
- Standard DG Sets of 1500 RPM and 3000 RPM
- Trailer Mounted Sets
- DC DG Sets
- Containerized DG Sets with ISO Blocks (10 – 1000 kVA)
- Containerized DG Sets with Complete power Solution – DG Sets + Control Panel + UPS
- Small Back-Pack DG Sets 0.5 KW to 2 KW
- Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) for Tracked Vehicle / Tank applications
- Light weight – 40 to 50% Weight reduction compared to conventional DG Sets.
- Compact - 50% Reduction in size compared to conventional DG Sets.
- Various Options available on Power Configuration as it is variable Speed.
- Variable Speed for Saving Fuel (20-30% Fuel Saving) and reduced maintenance Cycles thus enhancing life.
- UPS Feature combined in DG Set – Optional
- Paralleling Option is available for ratings above 12 KW
- Meets EMI/EMC 461E
- Standardisation of DG Set Power Ranges
2 KW to 10 KW
12 KVA to 25 KVA
15 KVA to 70 KVA
20 KVA to 110 KVA
- Successfully type tested DG sets for high altitude (4160 m) and low temperature (-20 deg. C) from Defence Designated Labs.
- CPCB II tested from ARAI.
- CQAL 640-A endurance qualified Generators
- Enlisted into two projects by Make in India by MOD.
- User trials at Khardung La, Partapur and at the Himalayan Glaciers.
- Received orders for coveted defence projects.